Monday 27 May 2013

Talking To Myself Turns 1! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

An entire year has passed since I started shoving my blog down everyone's throats. I have no idea what constitutes mild blog success, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done in a year. Sometimes I get embarrassed about talking about my blog in public and there's always a voice in the back of my head telling me not to post links on Facebook because who writes blogs these days? Only losers, probably.

But seriously, I've actually been very surprised and excited about how many people have come up to me at parties or at work or gone out of their way on Twitter to tell me that they love my blog. I never expected to have people come up to me and mention that they even read it, let alone enjoyed it. I'm not bragging or anything here, I just want to say a really, big huge, super enormous, thank you to everyone who has read and/or shared my posts. I really mean it. You've given me an enormous head and the courage to keep writing down the dumb stuff I think about.

Writing is what I've wanted to do since I don't even know what age, so it's nice to know that maybe I have a teensy weensy chance to make some kind of impact doing it. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I've made someone smile, laugh, or think, and I greatly appreciate everyone who has given me a chance to do just that.

So, another BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU. Here's to the next year, and hopefully you stick around for more Talking To Myself. I sincerely hope you've enjoyed reading just as much as I've enjoyed writing.

Heart hug!


No comments:

Post a Comment