Tuesday 12 June 2012

25 Things I Would Rather Talk About Than Who Slept With Who Last Weekend

This is for my peers who (this shouldn't come as a surprise) are totally obsessed with gossiping about hookups. I, for one, do not care at all, and here's a substantialish list of things I would rather talk about than who got drunk and did something (someone) stupid.

1. Some funny things your cat did last night.

2. A new recipe that you tried out that you think perhaps I may like to try as well.

3. Your favourite flower. (mine is a daisy and I can talk about them for a good ten minutes)

4. The hilarity of 30 Rock.

5. The probability of aliens taking over the world.

6. The probability that aliens have ALREADY taken over the world.

7. Various cheese types, because there's a lot of delicious possibilities.

8. The number of times you had to stop and tie your dumb shoe yesterday. (For me, it was eight)

9. Some wildlife you recently saw/came in contact with.

10. Your favourite summer colours. Tis the season.

11. Words that actually sound super funny if you really think about it. Like "ear." Keep saying it. I know, weird, right?

12. Action movies.

13. Your dog's favourite chew toy.

14. Mythology.

15. The fact that you're wearing uncomfortable underwear.

16. Weird fruits.

17. The economy.

18. Bath salts.

19. The most comfortable shoes ever in the whole wide world. (It's a constant mission in my life to locate these and make them mine.)

20. A step by step lesson on how to make balloon animals.

21. End of the world theories/Government conspiracies.

22. How freaking cool beavers are. They are!!

23. A fun childhood vacation memory.

24. The weather.

25. Me. Mememememememememememememememe. Me. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment